Sunday, January 16, 2011

YAY 2011! What a great month of January its been for the Maloney boys!

We've had some great times at the start of this blessed New Year - some fun play time outside that I was able to capture on camera (despite the cold - we were all getting cabin fever!) and the celebration of our precious little man's 3rd birthday at the Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg, VA. The boys were little fish in the water and had a blast. What a great place that we look forward to returning to, perhaps on our oldest son's upcoming 5th birthday. He amazed us the entire time we were there. Here are some sweet memories that I know we will treasure. Time is flying these days and we feel so thankful to have been blessed with such fun-loving, sweet kids ... and another on the way! YAY or perhaps I should say God help me! Nah, I'm seriously kidding! I love having a lot of kids (even chaos ... what would I do without it?!) We are really very excited and can't wait to meet the newest little Maloney! The Lord sure has been good to us!
Our birthday boy ... we love our sweet and funny Daniel!




My boys are hysterical together! Thankful to our neighbor for letting us borrow this for a little added entertainment  - I'm good with bikes & trikes!




Sledding without snow ... who would have thought?! :)










NO fear of the water at all, obviously! :)













Robbie has become quite the little swimmer, thanks to Coach Laurie! 


Daddy = my boys hero :)


Just before leaving to come home - can I say exhausted?!

This one, too!



What a busy few days - so thankful to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment