Friday, April 8, 2011

Fun Fun and more Fun!!!

If a passer-by didn't know me, they'd probably think I ran a day care business out of my home! Been 1 of those weeks of having friends here everyday ... some playdates, others have just been situations where I've been helping out friends who really needed it. I know they would do the same for me! The boys have thoroughly enjoyed catching up with some friends who we havn't had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with recently  ... today, it's with 1 of Robbie's closest buddies (and his adorable little sister) - 5 kids all under the age of 5 - thank goodness for 1 sweet little girl! :). All the boys have had more energy than I've known what to do with. I wish they'd share some of it with me! :) I took them all outside pretty early for a few hours to expel some energy and they had a ball ... and fortunately (for my sake), they all relaxed for awhile when we got in, which I so needed! Amazingly, there has been no fighting and everyone has been playing and getting along wonderfully. YAY! I am looking forward to Daddy-O coming home later to give me a bit of a break though (and maybe a foot massage, too)! :) Thankful to have so many dear little ones in our lives who bring such happiness and joy into our children's lives. We love these sweet little people! And thanks to their amazing Mom who supplied us with a most yummy lunch!










No comments:

Post a Comment