Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our day of sunshine and rest! Well, maybe not rest, literally, but our day as a family!

So, this is one of the many reasons my husband amazes me ... he never stops, literally, both on his work days and his days at home. We spent the morning at church, and than came home to do some landscaping/yard work and then a fun afternoon with the kiddos. It was an absolutely gorgeous day so we spent it outside enjoying the sunshine. It was such a blessing after too many icky rainy days spent inside lately! He hopped on the bike with our 2 big boys while Mommy and Sammy drove behind ... I wish I had half of his energy and that I could make something so strenuous look that easy! The boys had a ball and as I drove past numerous times, I heard lots of giggles and "get Mommy!!" We took a pit-stop at Grandma and Pop-Pop's house and then Rob rode the boys up to the park where we played and rode bikes some more, this time with Sammy and Daniel while Robbie rode with his Daddy. Sammy LOVED it! :) I guess we'll have to let the boys take turns so Sammy can have his fill, too. I just realized that today is his 18-month birthday .... where does the time go?! I need to capture all these memories so that I never forget these precious times. Here are a few pictures from our wonderful day spent as a family!





No comments:

Post a Comment