Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun times!

So, after a fun-filled family/friend day with 2 of my boys great buddies, my husband decided to not only chop my oldest son's hair, but give him a mohawk, too! :) I was quite hesitant at first and told him, NO! But I must admit the end result is quite cute. He was excited to go to church this morning to show everyone his new do for Jesus! Being the cute little guy he is, I'm quite certain he'd look adorable in any hair style, though it must be short in this household! The shorter the better, it seems! We are SUPER excited to finally be anticipating some nice weather this week. Starting out with helping Daddy plant some new flowers and bushes in our yard and a friend's yard today ... than off for a fun bike ride around the lake with Daddy (being pulled by him that is!) I'm thinking that Robbie may very well be able to ride with his Daddy next year. He's a great bike rider now, but just too young to ride for several miles and up and down hills. How fun for Sammy when he gets to be pulled, too! Next year, for sure! We're planning a fun day out in Farmville this week, visiting Daddy at work and good friends. No speech therapy and no swim practice so LOTS of free time. Should be a treat for us all. Not sure what else is on the agenda ... but we'll take each day as it comes and enjoy the amazingly beautiful weather God is blessing us with!

The picture below is of my friend's adorable little boy (and my middle guy's little buddy) who spent the day with us yesterday. Such a cute kid and I just love the action shot of him running ...






No comments:

Post a Comment