Friday, November 25, 2011

A fun engagement session!

A few weeks back, I was asked to do engagement pictures of good friends of ours who we have gotten to know pretty well. They have been teaching our boys karate for several years now and their friendship has truly blessed our entire family. Our boys love karate and these 2 people! I have to admit that I immediately said yes, but I was very nervous at the anticipation of doing these photos for them. I so wanted to capture special memories for them, but I was a bit skeptical of my ability to put them in the right poses and then asking them to be a tad bit romantic with each other! :) I researched different sites online until I no longer could, but in the end I truly just went with the flow and didn't follow what was on my written agenda. God orchestrated the perfect weather and the perfect sunset! We're so happy for you guys and we know that God has great things in store for such an awesome couple. I pray these photos are a blessing to you and your family!





























No comments:

Post a Comment