Monday, November 14, 2011

The Maloney family pictures!

Thought I'd post a few of my favorites from our annual Maloney family pictures by our very talented photographer, Brook Robinson. It was pretty funny when she and I got to talking about how us mommies are never in photos. We chuckled a bit thinking our kids might not believe that we were actually their moms. Perhaps that was why she took a lot of pics of me and my children. I really need to get better at handing the camera to my husband to snap a few pictures of the kids and I throughout the year. Needless to say, I am super thankful that we take the time every year to have these treasured memories taken. Brook did a phenomenal job and we are so thankful to her for capturing all of us in action! When I look at all of these pictures, I can't help but think what a gift each of them are, especially during this time of thanksgiving. The good Lord blessed me in ways I truly never could have imagined. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment