Saturday, November 19, 2011

A sweet family of 5!

Following is a session of a beautiful family we have gotten to know through our son's swim team. Funny that Mom and I go back a few years as I bought lots of baby clothes from her for my now 5 1/2 yr old son. We reconnected through our boys and I couldn't feel more grateful. I also continue to be blessed by her with lots of clothes that her kids outgrow. It was neat to see her boys interact with their little sister and fun to think of my daughter in a few years having big and protective brothers. I am only posting these tonight due to all 4 of my children being watched and loved on by friends today for 4 hours due to my husband being out of town. They were exhausted from playing hard and no naps and were all passed out and in their beds by 6:30. Truly blessed with some much needed down time today and time to focus on my photography thanks to some awesome friends. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this shoot and am so glad we could fit it in. I hope you enjoy them!




















No comments:

Post a Comment