Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has sprung! :)

When I look at pictures of my clan of boys, it's almost hard for me to fathom life with a little girl, but I'm reminded of her daily as I feel her kick and move and make my belly change shape in pretty funky ways. I am growing by the day, it seems, as are my discomforts and exhaustion. But how very much she is already proving to be such a blessing! I CANNOT wait to hold her and meet her for the first time. My mom watches Sammy boy every Monday while I take the boys to our homeschooling co-op in town. In my vast attempts to completely re-organize our upstairs bedrooms as we await the boys new bedroom suite, I came upon a little baby doll I bought awhile back for Daniel when I was pregnant with Sammy. Well, Sammy came upon this little girl baby doll today while my mom was here and she said that he fell in love with her. I recognized it tonight as we were gearing down for the night. Sammy was loving on her, kissing and hugging her and playing so sweetly with her. I know Robbie and Daniel will be amazing big brothers and it comforted me in seeing that Sammy is just as sweet and will likely be a pretty wonderful big bro himself. I'm sure it will be an adjustment for us all as we acclimate to being a family of 6, but how wonderfully loved and protected she will be with 3 big brothers, an adoring Daddy and a Mommy who will finally have another girl in the house. And to think we were uncertain that we even wanted a 4th, especially after losing another baby. The good Lord is blessing us yet again and we couldn't be more thankful!

Here are a few fun pictures of my boys that I've taken recently. We've been blessed with some absolutely amazing weather that we've taken full advantage of ... the boys are loving it, as are Rob and I! Time for freshly cut grass, bikes, swings, running down the street, potty-training outside (sorry neighbors!), and being completely silly ... being ourselves! Life is good. God is great! :)











  




No comments:

Post a Comment