Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Beautiful Couple!

Today's church service and ceremony was so spirit-filled and blessed that I was nearly in tears the entire time. I felt moved by the Holy Spirit in a pretty profound way and I couldn't help but let the tears flow. Many of us (including myself) were prayed over by the Pastor and several in the congregation which was awesome, uplifting, moving, and inspiring. I felt so blessed to be a part of our dear friends special day and I thank God for their presence in my life. Here are a few snapshots I captured of the ceremony itself ... their vows were beautiful and heartfelt and I can only hope and pray that my love for my own husband (and his love for me) will be as strong as theirs through the years. I truly don't doubt that though ... I thank God for blessing me with a pretty amazing & faithful husband. One of the last pictures below is of their grandson who willingly got up and spoke on his grandparents behalf. He is turning into quite the Christian young man with such a big heart  .... I'm sure he made them very proud today and honored to be raising him.




No comments:

Post a Comment