Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oldies but goodies :)

Thought I'd do something fun and post a few older pictures of my kids (especially of Robbie and Daniel since its been a little while since they were babies). Even Rob and I, from back in the day ...well, almost 6 years ago if you can call that back in the day! Time sure has a way of changing us! Hopefully 6 years hasn't changed us too much! :) Rob is defenitely more physically fit as he is biking and currently training for a triathalon. He is doing awesome with it and it tends to be such a stress reliever for him. He also has a few great friends who keep him company on the roads and in the gym. I, on the other hand, have simply been busy popping out babies and raising 3 little boys (with the help of my husband, of course! I could not imagine being a single mom!) I do very much look forward to the day when our kids are a little bit older so I can go biking with Rob around the lake and possibly even do some training with him. I'm not sure I will ever get to his level, but I will keep the dream and vision. He is my biggest motivator and always has been. Someone told me recently that I am, in fact, training for a little marathon of my own ... I just need to look down at my growing belly and remember all that my body is doing to grow yet another precious little life. Thank you, Lord! I am so very grateful! The gift of being a Mother (and a stay-at-home one better yet) is priceless!

Robbie - 2 wks old

Robbie - 5 months old

Robbie - 6 months old

Robbie - 10 months old

Robbie 23 months & Daniel 2 months

Robbie 2 years & Daniel 3 months

They were buddies even back then!!!

Daniel - 4 months

Daniel - 4 months 

Daniel - 9 months

Daniel - 15 months

Samuel - 2 wks

Samuel - 2 wks

Pretty amazing that it all started on this very day - 4/29/05 - The Lord SO blessed me!



Rob and I had a beautiful slate sign made by a dear friend of ours a few years back that we have visibly displayed in 1 of our front flower beds. This verse is truly 1 of the verses that Rob and I have desired to live by .... and always will. I pray our children will follow our example. We are not perfect by any means, but we love the Lord and desire to live by His word.






No comments:

Post a Comment