Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring is coming!! Yippieeee!!! :)

I am thankful yet another crazy week has come to an end! Our big guy, Robbie, came down with the flu this past week and I received a call yesterday morning from the pediatrician telling me that his strep culture did, in fact, come back positive. Double whammy! Fortunately, after a few good doses of antibiotic, he is a new kid and is nearly back to his happy, sweet and playful self. I hadn't seen him that sick in a very long time so, needless to say, we are singing praises tonight to have 3 healthy boys in the Maloney home! We had a great day with some good friends of ours who came into town for the day and we enjoyed lots of play time outside. There is nothing quite like boys and their bikes and a fun play gym in the backyard! I even got to enjoy a nice long walk with a friend while pushing a sleeping little Samuel in the stroller. It was so nice and made me itch for spring even more. Rob and I did a bit of spring cleaning this morning and we felt very blessed to enjoy a nice dinner out as a family this evening ... something that doesn't happen often, so a treat for sure when it does. The boys think it is such fun to eat some place other than home! Here are a few pictures of the Maloney trio enjoying the amazing sunshine we were blessed with today, in mid-February no less. Amazing! So looking forward to being back at church tomorrow with my family after too many weeks away. I have missed it immensely!










No comments:

Post a Comment