Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My little karate kid!

I missed Robbie's board-breaking class at karate tonight due to my middle guy being sick, but fortunately, Daddy got it on video tape ... he broke 2 boards on the 1st try. Pretty impressive for a 4 1/2 yr old ... he's little, but surprisingly strong! He's been working so hard at both karate and swimming and should be receiving his yellow belt in the near future. At bedtime tonight, he prayed for his little brother who has been sick for a few days with a nasty GI bug (I think he really misses sleeping beside him, too). He then exclaimed with such authority that he will be a doctor when he gets big so that he can make everyone better and teach them about Jesus. That's my boy ... especially the Jesus part! This child has more boldness than his Mommy! I guess we can all learn a thing or 2 (or 3) from the little miracles given to us by the good Lord! Short little video below of Robbie breaking the boards!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCBJjCQVQBU

No comments:

Post a Comment